Tuesday, January 5, 2010

This Works Well With Music

A Little Bit Of Kandinsky
Yesterday we spoke about the artist Wassily Kandinsky a Russian abstract artist. I tried to talk about movement and shapes with the children. We danced in cirlces and made movements with our arms. I wanted them to create movement in their art. I found this project straight from Deep Space Sparkle Art Lessons for Kids: Kinders paint Kandinsky. I love this site.

Dancing With Circles
 - Black/White Paper, Colorful Stock Paper, Glue Sticks and Scissors
I had the children cut circles in different sizes and then glue them on their paper.
So red dances with yellow and black dances with purple etc..





The older children painted their Kandinsky's.



It's Hard Work But Somebody's Got To Do It!


No comments:

Post a Comment